Smoked Lobster Tails are an easy recipe that will make you fall in love with seafood. They are easy to prepare, and very elegant – perfect if you have company, and wish to impress!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 – 6
4-6 lobster tails
75 gm salted butter
4 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- Crack open the lobster tails using heavy-duty kitchen scissors.
- Release the lobster meat from the shell. You will do this by carefully running your finger along the whole of the inside of the shell, in the space between the shell and the lobster meat.
- Preheat your smoker to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On the stove top, melt together the garlic and butter on low heat.
- Drizzle the flavored butter all over the lobster meat, and in the space between the shell and the lobster meat.
- Place the lobster tails onto your smoker, and smoke until the lobster attains an internal meat temperature of 130-145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove and rest the lobster tails for approximately 5 minutes.
- Carefully slide underneath the lobster meat using a fork or knife, and lift out the meat. Place the meat onto the shell of the lobster tail shell.
- Serve garnished with parsley, and with additional garlic-butter, if desired.